runescape

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop begging and play the game itself, its more fulfilling until you realize its all a waste of time

I think of RS as a game for high school...it got around their lame firewalls when I played... hah, still have the account. I bought premium for one month...filled up with crappy prem. items, and then had no space for any new stuff. Then I stopped playing. It was ok for the time, then you play WoW, and wonder...when will the tedious repetition all of these MMORPG's set in connect to our brain? I mean, click one location many times, walk across the "map", walk back, repeat. Mmm, so ... interesting how people find this fun (myself included, at times!).

stop begging and play the game itself, its more fulfilling until you realize its all a waste of time

What the heck are you responding to? Who is begging?

ha i have a level 91, 76, and 72 rofl...but i quit a long time ago. it was addictive, grades went down, waste of life. wasted 4 years on it and god knows how much $$...:( still i think it is a good game....if you can't leave your room.

Hmmm took 4 years of my life when I could have been playing wayyyyyy better games, such as CS:S or Half life 2. So kids drop your crappy little java nightmare and move on to WoW and realize that that game sucks as well (coming from a WoW hater lol) Then pick up like vanguard or lineage 2 or something.

Hmmm took 4 years of my life when I could have been playing wayyyyyy better games, such as CS:S or Half life 2. So kids drop your crappy little java nightmare and move on to WoW and realize that that game sucks as well (coming from a WoW hater lol) Then pick up like vanguard or lineage 2 or something.

Don't hate WoW because you can't afford it. :D Games are designed around time, and when it comes to MMORPGs, either you spend far too much time on it or don't get very far in the virtual world. Runescape was ok in school (got around the firewalls at that time), then WoW was great for a year, but I decided to take my time back...:freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom