What virus software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea ok ur a car expert now wut is the good car ford makes look at the reviews and ull see did ford come fist in any???
look at multiple reviews
i dont know what good car your talking about

its like saying everyone has it so therefore it is good
which isnt true

I've used many of 'em, including Pc-cillin (strongly advise AGAINST this one - VERY buggy), Norton, AVG, Kasp among others...and can say they're all nearly equal - just the differences in resources used and the user interface.

Eg Pccillin had the worst interface ever, three different areas where you'd change a similar setting, and when I used it a few months ago, it didn't even save the settings (XP). Extremely buggy.

But yeah, just pick one...it does not really matter. Heck, the only important things are the web script blocking and if you do major downloading...

Anyhow, I'm not sure what they all cost, but just a note about Norton if you're thinking about it: buy it in the stores, $80 (3 licenses), buy it on Newegg $25 (1 license).

Nod32 for me, I stop using Norton since I was 13.

I'm curious about that Sav 10, it is something familiar, new or just one of the brand that decide to change the name?

i have used avast and i find it better then norton because it dosent use a lot of cpu power and it dosent keep poping up with stupid virus updates and virus scanners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom