xobx360 sales cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you find it hard to beleive ? Xbox 360 was easily as much anticipated as the PS3, Its been out TWICE as long... and OMG LOOK ! Its sold just over TWICE as many :O !. Isnt it weird !

I have read the article and yet again, you bring us a turdilicious article that is based on here say and speculation thus the headline stating "RUMOR". If MS does it, I wouldn't be surprised, either, and yes.. Sony, and Nintendo have been known to not LIE about numbers, but fluff them by basing them off of data prediction figures, inflated sales by end month predicition to add a boost and by not counting console, but using attachment rates to account for xtra consoles. So.. NEXT.

its not bashing im just stating facts they claim they sold so many right? ok i know some stores have like 2-3 ps'3 in stock laughable right? Not really i swear this everytime i go to wal-mart,best buy,circuit city, any place tthat has them there are at least 18+ xbox360's there. so if you do the math multiply ps3's numbers by 9 you get roughly 17million units sold according to nexgen wars or divide the 10 million 360's by a lot and you see the numbers aren't that accurate.

Oh.... and neither are you, because the numbers you are displaying during that time the query was made, the Sony franchise had not reached that number. As far as th3 360 is concerned, I wouldn't believe it for many reasons. Number one, with supply and demand, even in a small town I live in I still see the 360's selling, and with factories STILL in normal production with the exception of one (where the reports of faults came from) I would say this is a false statement, it goes beyond normal fiscal plans for better gross rev, and one thing about MS is they know how to make money so this would go against their normal business plan. So.. you can believe articles that even say RUMOR, but I doubt you will because I already know how much the fan boyism is in you. I myself have already gone on the record stating Sony had a great idea, but implemented it poorly and wished very much the released product was polished and not rushed because there are to many technical glares that mar it to much.

Actually, PS3 hasnt been out long at all here in the UK, I went into town 2 weeks after the launch and there was a sign next to VirginMegastores saying More than 60 PS3's in stock.

and HMV had over 100 In stock. Also, 1 day after release every single online store had the PS3's instock, but this doesnt mean there not selling, because there selling well. This is the case for the 360.

Yes, but according to some and one particular column this is a conspiracy. Although ridiculous, the unfortunate thing is that many people, including some in this forum, tend to believe the "rumors" and what is in all aspects, much about nothing.

It's just a RUMOR, and I can see how a PS3 fanboy can believe it so easily, not just a Sony fanboy but any 360/Microsoft basher. I know the starter of this thread is a basher because:

http://www.techist.com/forums/search.php?searchid=23344

Look at these posting in the Xbox section 100% or close to 100% of them are anti-360/Microsoft. If you also read the threads they are in you'll see it's even more anti-MS/360. Being a basher/fanboy doesn't make you a bad person nor am I trying to make any offense or flaming. I've just lose any drop of respect towards these people concerning subject matter directly or indirectly involved with their fanboyism or what they are bashing.

By bashing I mean not giving any credit/respect towards something and just nit-picking at small details, add fanboyism as a catalyst and you got yourself a nasty concoction.

As long as there are people willing to believe rumors, there will always be rumors.

its funny because i see just as many ps3s in stock as i do xbox360s
lmao and there is also about 4 times as much for sale around pawn shops around here and no one buys them even though they are only 450 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom