What are you listening to right now? V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigur Rós. Amazing music. completely addicted. And gives me goose bumps.
Explosions in the Sky. same as above. I have been listening to them for longer but Sigur Rós is better IMO.
Radiohead. A mixture of all the albums.
Killers - Mr. Brightside. I haven't listened to it in a while and miss it. I dislike their new album.

Kovenant - Neon

<Off topic> Who else thinks the Beatles are over rated, I do and they come from my home town THEY WHERE NOT THAT GOOD! </Off topic>

What can I say?? She TOTALY threw off my groove... lol

Spacemusic hosted by *TC* - Spacemusic #50 Crossroads (hour long podcast)... man, I MISS this show...

EDIT: Anyone know where I can find some good Piano music? Not talking classical type stuff, more modern.... electronica type music that has piano in it. Not Muzak garbage either... I like the Techno/Trance/Ambient type stuff.... Nice to listen to, and stare off into space and just be somewhere else./EDIT

EDIT 2:While I am not a big Beetles fan, they do have quite a few really good songs, even today. But back in the day, things were probably a little different, which much less variety available./EDIT

The song I posted eairler Mad World by Gary Jules has paino in it, its not classical... its modern, download it.. no big deal if you don't like it, you can always delete it.

Edit: what about Session by Linkin park... thats techno with paino in it... not sure if thats up your ally. (paino is about half way through the song.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom