Realy Really Eurgent!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dog123

Baseband Member
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I clicked start menu and turn off computer and somehow my computer acted strange!!!!!
Turning off computer was fine but a little after BLUE screen came up and has lot of words showed on my screen saying your computer is in danger or what ever and needs to turned off.
I don't really know what it exactly said!
SOMEONE PLEASE GET RID OFF THIS!
HAVE I GOT A VIRUS?

u shudnt worry. that hapens to me somtyms wen too many apllications are open wen i press shutdown.itsa safty precausin for windows just incase u have hut a problem in the registry etc and it automatically shuts down to stop u from makin the same mistake.

OOOH MY GOD!!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR QUICK REPLY!
HMMMM k so I shouldn't worry.

In my memory I can not remember what I have done. I think I've opened too much DVD/Video player.

I was so scared that my heart was going to POP (Being serious).

Thank you for the reply guys THANK YOU SO MUCH.

did you take a picture?

No. I was so scared that I couldn't even thought of taking a picture.
It was just like full screen of blue coloured and the word font was like black and I only can just remember what it said. ''... ... .. . ... your computer . . . turned off... ... .. safely .... ... something like that.
I'm still scared :(

Well next time you see it, write the message down

To prevent the computer from rebooting
In startup and recovery on the advanced tab of My computer, uncheck the Automatically restart box.

Ok. I wouldn't have a clue what to do with ''start up recovery'' I will stuff my computer up more because I don't know how to use computer like professionals. All I know is that after I was on the computer I turned my computer off but just before the shut down my screen turned blue and had black writing on it.
The words were almost full on my screen.

After I restarted my computer I've scanned my computer and found ''I think'' 2 HKEY which I never seen before from Ad-adware se-personal and were easily deleted.

I've downloaded REALPLAYER today. I wouldn't say ''REAL PLAYER'' stuffed up my computer. Am I right?

I've scanned my computer twice and still scanning at the moment to be safer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom