What Sort Of Angry Gamer Are You

What sort of angry gamer are you

• Nope. Level Headed All The Time. It's just a game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minor Swearing here and there with the occasional 4 letter word.

• Profanity -- Shouting Occasionally, mosts 4 letter words used

• Lots of Profanity -- Yelling as loud as possible, all 4 letter words.

• Minor Property Damage -- Mainly Keyboard and Mouse

• Lots of Property Damage -- Not just to PC, but surrounding area too.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I am quite sure we have all see That Angry German Kid Playing UT Video (contains language).

So the question is this, are you an angry gamer? And if so, how angry do you get when the computer or other players are pwning your @$$ in a game.

Over all, I am pretty much level headed when it comes to gaming. If I ever feel the need to get angry at a game, it a good size for me to take a break.
Occasionally with MMORPG, I might let out with the occasional 4 letter when going up against a hard enemy. Or when I get "ganked". However that normally happens when a break is due or overdue.

I refused to LAN with any one that is Lots of Profanity onwards. In MMO's have been know to mute guild members on Vent or TeamSpeak (while not on a raid) that have been know to swear and carry on about how they are getting ganked. Especially if it's a PvP Server.

I get ticked if someone is spawnkilling, or the some guy get me several times in a row...

I usually keep my cool, I wait for a response reguarding an indescresion ingame or I simply ask why, I don't always get met with a polite response, I play a lot of mmorpgs though, so I'm a little used to language.

i get pretty much ticked off when things are not going the way i wanted... so i'm probably the worst sort of gamer... i have broken loads of mouses and keybords, and once a part of a table where my pc used to be :) i shout a lot and curse, quite bad temper, don't you think? you would be suprised how ticked off a girl can get:)

I get mad when i go several rounds in a row (5+) without a kill in CS:S. Not to be arrogant, but i'm not that horrible of a player. I average 2 kills per death, usually. Rarely, though, do i verbally say anything.

It depends on my mood, normally I would just curse, to myself; can't stand people who play games then shout over the mic or type frustrated statements. A little property damage if I'm really angry.

Things like, my rocket goes through a jeep heading straight at me. then get run over due to this BF2142 glitch. Things like that will **** me off.

i get pretty much ticked off when things are not going the way i wanted... so i'm probably the worst sort of gamer... i have broken loads of mouses and keybords, and once a part of a table where my pc used to be :) i shout a lot and curse, quite bad temper, don't you think? you would be suprised how ticked off a girl can get:)

I'm about with you there... I've broken 2 mice in the last year (fixed one twice as well), not broken any keyboards yet, i have dented my case (not gaming related just was irritated). I have thrown PS2 controllers, my buddy actually BROKE about 5 of his (hes worse than me when it comes to anger).

But lately i have mellowed out (good thing to)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom