Originally posted by Makaveli213
Okay lets see here.
1. There is a way to do this. It takes a couple of REg tweaks but it can be done. Not as easy as iPods but still attainable.
2. FairUse4WM Gee there is your DRM removal.
3. The Zune does have a FM Transmitter. I dont know where you heard that they dont.
4. They have a Brown, Black and White version available.
5. You can use it sideways for some things. Like Videos. I have seen it at Target on display being used that way so it can be done.
6. When iPod gets their price reduced for a lesser product then i can see M$ dropping their price.
7. Why charge the same as a 80GB for 100GB? Where would you make $$? That isnt a good business practice.
Sorry but as i have said we cant keep them in stock here. Everyone has bought them. So maybe where you are no one uses them but around here everyone has already started teh switch from the iPod to the Zune. Just cause you have a general dislike of the Zune does NOT mean the rest of the world's population does as well.
1. No, I want to copy the music to the drive and have it sort it out (ID3 tags and such). No Zune software needed, no nothing, just an OS that supports external harddrives. So I don't see how a registry tweak for Windows will help my situation.
3. It has an FM TUNER, I want a TRANSMITTER so I can TRANSMIT it to my car stereo.
5. Yeah, it'd just be better for me if the menu were sideways too, no big deal though.
7. No, charge the same price for an 80GB iPod for a 100GB Zune.
Perhaps people in Bakersfield are just losers or something, but they aren't selling AT ALL here (yes, it's a figure of speech, by AT ALL I mean "not very well") but perhaps people everywhere else like them.
Originally posted by talldude123
1. IPOD's suck. (pardon my language mods)
2. IPOD's use a hard drive, that's why you have to disconnect them when you're done with uploading songs.
3. My Creative Zen doesn't need to be ejected, because it's actually made properly. Unlike IPOD.
1. Cool, that would explain why so many people have them, kind of like how so many people use Windows.
But yeah, you might not like them, but to say they are poor quality is just flame bait.
2. So the Zune and Creative Zen don't use harddrives? Crazy! I didn't know they were solid state!
3. All of these MP3 players that don't use flash memory use harddrives, and they all use USB mass storage protocol. The "ejection" is to insure that the filesystem doesn't become corrupt, or half a file gets copied. The only reason you don't need to manually eject it is because your software probably does it automatically for you. iTunes does the same thing, so I really don't know where you're going with this.