Zune Software now available for Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft has at last released their Zune Media Player software for Windows Vista. Since its release the player has not had and Vista compatible software available.

The download is available on Microsoft's Zune website which says this about the software:

"Zune software is your one stop for music and entertainment. Manage and view your songs, videos, and pictures. Rip and burn CDs. Create playlists. Edit track and album information. And Zune software can automatically import your existing files, including your music and video from iTunes and Windows Media Player."

http://www.zune.net/en-us/meetzune/software.htm

tumbleweed.jpg

Microsoft hasn't made Vista software until now for THEIR MP3 player, made for THEIR operating system...

What are they doing in their spare time? :confused:

I'll bet Apple has Vista support for their Ipod...

Yea, but I prefer buying electronics from Future Shop, where I can look at a demo model before buying it.

If I asked Future Shop about the Zune, they'd say "What's that"?

Okay now people are getting disgruntled about this. Funny as ****.

Okay the Zune software is not only used to connect to the Zune but it is also a Media player. **** good one too. I personally use it over WMP11 now. Smaller and uses less resources.

So everyone that thinks the Zune is only owned by .0001% needs to wake up. Wal-Mart cant keep them in stock. They have sold everyone they have gotten in. Granted they are still not as popular as the iPod but they are still being sold strong.

Plus overall the Zune Software is over 1,000x better than iTunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom