Zune Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for that input. Interesting that it shows it there but yet on the site there is no information about it being able to convert to the Zune format.

Remove DVD Copy Protection | DVD backup software

Even under the DVDFab info it still doesnt even say a word about Zune. It has all the specific copy right info for every other product but nothing on the Zune mentioned.

I am sorry. I was wrong. DVDFab can do the Zune.

I see it now. It is under DVDFab Mobile.

http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-mobile.htm

Not the regular DVDFab software but the mobile version that they have. Sorry for my responses. I was wrong. The mobile edition is what you need.

But i still say my original statement of No is correct. DVDFab is not free. It is a paid product.

True, it IS a paid product. Mine was a "gift" from a friend and I use it as a portable app which can be very useful! Also, my respect for you, Mak213, has increased due to your lack of ego and willingness to admit a mistake. Not too many people out there these days willing to do that, so it's nice to see it happen once in awhile.

Hey, Mak213, how do you upload a screen shot to this forum? It took me forever to figure out how to do it and when I did find a way, it was through <gasp>: Photobucket!!! Not my preference but it got the job done. If there is an easier way I would love to hear it. :confused:

It is possible to be wrong. I have been wrong many a time and, like Mak, I acknowledged it and moved on. It would bode well for all to move on as well.

DVDFab can convert avi to Zune, but it ain't free. Neither is CuCuSoft (which I would never use due to the spam we get about it). It's a shame M$ didn't include software with it to convert files.

Hey, Mak213, how do you upload a screen shot to this forum? It took me forever to figure out how to do it and when I did find a way, it was through <gasp>: Photobucket!!! Not my preference but it got the job done. If there is an easier way I would love to hear it. :confused:

When you click Add Reply if you scroll down a few lines you will see a button for Manage Attachments. That is the place you can upload your attachments to your post. ;)

It's a shame M$ didn't include software with it to convert files.
True story. Hopefully Windows 7 has this native support

To the OP, to answer your question 100% correctly, Yes, there is a program you can use to rip your DVD's to Zune format and it's free, it's called Super.

Zune-Online.com | Zune News and Forum - Review: Free DVD to Zune prog

You could also use Cool Free DVD to Zune MP4 Converter 6.0

Download Cool Free DVD to Zune MP4 Converter 6.0 - This utility allows you to easily convert DVD movies to MP4 video format - Softpedia

True story. Hopefully Windows 7 has this native support

To the OP, to answer your question 100% correctly, Yes, there is a program you can use to rip your DVD's to Zune format and it's free, it's called Super.

Zune-Online.com | Zune News and Forum - Review: Free DVD to Zune prog

You could also use Cool Free DVD to Zune MP4 Converter 6.0

Download Cool Free DVD to Zune MP4 Converter 6.0 - This utility allows you to easily convert DVD movies to MP4 video format - Softpedia
I thought he said free? The Cool DVD to Zune converter isn't free. Super is, but sometimes it doesn't work for me, not too sure why cause when it does error out it's gives the same vague explanation that points to about 4 or 5 different things it could possibly be. Very aggravating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom