youtube won't load

luke127

The Ghost
hey guys quick issue, youtube loads then gives a white page 2 seconds later. It's like all the HTML code is just erased. Here's what the page looks like:

image is attached. If someone could help that'd be good. Thanks guys,

btw this is on a school PC.

Attachments

• youtube issue.jpg
    youtube issue.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Tried clearing browser cache? Make sure you uncheck the "Preserve favorites data" at the top as well.

I had HUGE trouble with IE 10... No code is loading at all? My problem was the page was blank... until the user scrolled down.

School PC's have weird settings that are usually not changeable. Try Firefox or Chrome.

Chances are slim that he'll be able to install FF or Chrome since it's a school PC, depending on the policy settings on the system.

Portable versions :thumbsup:

Like I said, depends on the policy ;).

When we had 1-to-1 laptops in high school, they blocked pretty much all external EXE's. Portable apps, messenger, installers, etc. They couldn't be ran.

Although didn't matter too much, because I knew the local admin account's password (OphCrack lol), so I could change some stuff that wasn't governed by my student account's policy.

Rename it svchost.exe and launch it :tongue: I don't even know if that'd work..
My work has fairly lenient policies about this stuff. Teachers can do pretty much whatever they want on the machines. Even student accounts can launch .exes and .jars and stuff. Heck I even think they can install stuff.

Rename it svchost.exe and launch it :tongue: I don't even know if that'd work..
My work has fairly lenient policies about this stuff. Teachers can do pretty much whatever they want on the machines. Even student accounts can launch .exes and .jars and stuff. Heck I even think they can install stuff.

First time we had the laptops (first semester or so) much wasn't locked down. Then I'm sure they found out people were doing stupid stuff on them, so they locked them down for everybody.

Like I said, depends on the policy ;).

When we had 1-to-1 laptops in high school, they blocked pretty much all external EXE's. Portable apps, messenger, installers, etc. They couldn't be ran.

Although didn't matter too much, because I knew the local admin account's password (OphCrack lol), so I could change some stuff that wasn't governed by my student account's policy.
Depends on the software they are using to lockdown. Anybody can reboot into a live distro and change things that way if they are smart enough.

My school used Cleanslate while requiring a limited user password to even use flash drives. Anything done on the PC when rebooted was reset to that original image. Not for somebody like me though lol. Then again, I think these days they have more advanced software to take proper control over the PC. Probably still wouldn't be an issue though.

Back
Top Bottom