Your Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrivledbeaver

Solid State Member
JUst post things about your comp

MS XP Professional
version 2002
service pack 1 (I can't DL SP2 from MS cause I have the bottleg version of XP and might get caught)

AMD Anthlon Processor
897 MHz
368 MB of RAM

My comp is crap any suggestions to make it better?

Well for one you could get buy windows so you aren't at risk to security exploits and you could buy a new PC or upgrade your current one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Vista 5231 (Ligit)
2.40Ghz Processor
480 RAM
32Meg Vid Card
Realtek Family Network Card
SIS651 Display
Lucsoft Modem
80 gig HD

mine's in ma sig

i'm going to get a 6600gt soon hopefully because gaming is kinda slow and crappy in some newer games.

And a tv card and bigger HDD

shrivledbeaver said:
JUst post things about your comp

MS XP Professional
version 2002
service pack 1 (I can't DL SP2 from MS cause I have the bottleg version of XP and might get caught)

AMD Anthlon Processor
897 MHz
368 MB of RAM

My comp is crap any suggestions to make it better?

You could go to the microsoft website and order a sp2 cd, its free and you shouldn't get caught.

Sp2 installed fine on my computer and my xp is bootleged, but it might have been before microsoft started valiating that stuff.

Warez thats against the law for one and for two I'm sure not to many people know a volume license key.

windows will NOT track you down for windows xp pro

my school is using the same copy for the 500 computers in their school and its sp2 as well

ur school will have a Licence with Microsoft for 500 Machines

My Copy of Xp is bottlenecked and i found a valid cdkey that worked wiv SP2 so i now run SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom