yahoo messenger bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi,

dont know what happen to my yahoo messenger, when i right click around the messenger , it will automatically turn off...also when i click the status . it will auto turn off too

I try reinstall it but the problem still there ...

pls help

YIM was just recently sited for a major upgrade. Get 8.1 and you should be all set. Any other version is probably blocked out since it was leaving people open for attacks and Yahoo released a fix and that with 8.1 recently.

My YIM is the lateest one , dont know why it just suddently happen like it . Any right click mouse around YM , it will just turn off

It could be a bug due to the quickness of the update. Might want to contact Yahoo and let them know aobut it see if they can issue another fix or patch.

Ya, I found Y! Messenger super buggy, thats why I'm getting Google Talk Messenger when it comes out of Beta cuz it will support a bunch of messengers according to WikiPedia. But for the meanwhile I use Windows Live Messenger cuz it has support for ppl using MSN and Yahoo Messenger, so I'm using that, maybe you should try it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom