XVID to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossy1881

Banned
Hi, I am looking for some software and help with doing it in converting an xvid movie extension and converting it to a format of dvd-rw so I can watch it on my dvd player conected to my tv. Please do not ask me to look at the sticky on this page to recommend some of the software there cause I do not understand what I am looking for there which is the reason I am looking for specific help here in this thread.

cheers

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/read-first-windows-stickies-index-169789/

May i ask what that topic says? Read first. Now in there is a topic called Recommended Software for Certain tasks. Which one of those topics covered is how to convert files to DVD.

Please read thru those topics first before you ask questions that already have answers. There are Indexes and Stickies in every area for this reason.

Cheers,
Mak

Nero Vision, Convertxtodvd, DVDFlick, DVDFab, among many others. I use Nero Vision for some and Convertxtodvd for others. Convertx is very good and has a good menu creation screen. As does Nero Vision if you know how to set it up right.

Hello,

Convertx is convertxtodvd. I just did not put it all in there.

Cheers,
Mak

Hi,

Just curious, after converting a movie using convertx, how do you erase the dvd when done using it. I tried nero 8 essentials but that didn't work. Can I please get some help with this?

cheers

you mean erase the disc? you would have to use dvd/rw for that.
if you mean how do you erase the image that it creates on your computer to burn to the disc, open the program (convertx) go to settings > burning > delete folder after succesful burn. easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom