XP x64 or Vista x64?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i should join this fight just because i'm a 10k poster now :p

lol.. i'll give this xp 64 a try soon enough with my SSD and old 30gb IDE hard drive

No Microsoft will not stop supporting XP as long as the gaming community continues to use it.

Vista is one of the most hated OS ever made.

Microsoft will stop supporting Vista before it will stop with XP. Microsoft has even said themselves that Vista was a bomb.

Windows 7 may be delayed in its release due to the demand for a lite version. XP type version as that windows 7 is Vista like.

It is not Vista by any means. Yet it does demand alot of memory.

I wish they would pull thier heads out of there asses and make an Ultra Lite version for us Gamers.

Don't know about you but I do not need my OS to tell me what to do. I should be able to tell it what to do and when to do it.

Vista is worthless at the momment for Gaming Rig. Period. You get slower benchmarks, less available memory for your games, but you do get lots of stupid eye candy and a pop-up asking you if you are the admin or not every 5mins. Want to play games XP si the way to go.Then we will all try Windows 7 non-beta when we can. Oh and the beta looks lite runs lite or so it feels, benchmarks say..... NO Runs like Vista. WTF.

I would like to see a real new player in OS business make a true gaming OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom