XP vs. Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chees3Fri

Solid State Member
Okay so i'm planning on getting a new computer and I want it mainly for gaiming and programming. I heard that I should stick with XP because most games don't work 100% with Vista. So what do you think I should do?

Stick with XP till more of the bug's are worked out with Vista, then in a year or so go over to Vista.

Sadly you might not have a choice. Almost all PC's are comign pre-oackaged with Vista. So you better hurry your decision and get your new PC if you know where you can get one packaged with XP since that is to stop before the summer fully hits.

yeah i hate that there going to do that cause your going to be paying for vista and you get it and its crap for what you need the comp for and then you have to go out and buy a xp version if there still some out there and install that lol :S or you could just ask if its a custom built to come with xp or with nothing on the hard drive and format ready so that when you get it u use whatever windows your have or operating system you have to install with it only thing you just have to find the right drivers most of the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom