XP users

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITwannabee

In Runtime
Hi all,

i was wondering, how many users are we allowed to have on one xp workstation? when i go to control panel and users, can i keep on adding users and setup a different outlook? i tried setting up more than one outlook on a user and is not accepted.

Please let me know. Thank you.

talldude is right 6 max. Why do you want so many users? Two max is all you need. Trying different themes?

I might have to setup a workstation with a lot of different users so i can open other peoples outlook and read their e-mails...i was only allowed one outlook per user... i think something not right is going on in the company and i need to investigate...

Thanks for the replies...

You can add as many outlook configs as you want. It's all in profile management and folders.
if this is all on the same domain, same Exchange server, then do the following....

close all outlook sessions, right click the icon on the desktop(select properties) or goto mail in control panel.
select email accounts, accept defaults on next screen and click next. under the default profile, select Change from the list and then more settings on the next screen. Under the advanced tab, you can add as many as you want as long as they are on the same exchange connection.
The others (as in HTTP or POP) are additional mail boxes done through the first screen. Select email accounts and then click add. You can add only one SMTP, but you can have as many others as you wish.... atleast I have not found a limit to it yet...

hope that helps.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom