XP strikes again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys , but if someone creates a working xp activation crack , Im very tempted to get it. BTW, all my rigs are legal!!!!

geekster said:
I have a dell 4500 . I thought I would be nice and give my daughter my cdrw drive because she needs it more than me. I pulled it out and installed it in her comp and all was good. When I booted up my dell it gave me a message saying because of recent hardware changes I must activate windows within 3 days. I thought no problem. I go online and it wont work and now I have to call MS. Then I call and get questioned by a MS employee that could barely speak english. He gave me a new install number and told me if I reinstall a cdrw later I will have to go through this whole process again. They have taken anti- piracy too far. I have three legal rigs and this is stupid. Maybe I should buy a mac !

Windows has been disighned to be redundant, hardware wise, make sure your current disk reader is connected to the same spot your previous was, as for the anti piracy, yes they go overbaord on that, I suggest you back up your registry. As for calling tecksupport, save yourself the stress, I doubt they debug there own software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom