XP recovery disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
is it possible to make a recovery disk for a newly built system, I just finished building a system for my handicapped Aunt and if she, or my uncle spoof it up:eek: can I make a disk so it will be easier to put it back to the way it is now ready for delivery, they won't be able to download and install all the things I put on it and hoped i could make a backup disk. I think there is a way to do it but never have or even know where in XP to look (they already owned the XP) any help would be greatly appreciated. It was either this or another pre built from HP or Dell and I can't stand working on those anymore.

Thanks
Dauntae

I believe the newer norton ghosts have this feature but I am really not sure how you would go about it, I haven't made a traditional recovery disk.

If you have there key handy and the drivers etc there is a program called Nlite that you can make a automated install so it will have all the languidge options, users etc installed as default they will just have to boot it from CD and let it run so that might be the best option for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom