xp problems!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdmwilson

Solid State Member
Hi
i am having real probs with my xp machine the first real problem is no tabs on task manager, then names and icons start to dissapear. I have ran spybot, adaware, pc bugdoctor, wintask5 and norton 2004 and nothing has been picked up. I have tried to repair and to no avail but the big prob is when i try to copy anything to my other back up drive i egt the message that there isnt enough memory to carry out the required operation!!!!
The only way I think I can backup is to put another drive in install operating system to that one, copy all my data and relaod windows xp THAT SUCKS!!!!! anyone any ideas as to what is going on...... o_O.........

"the message that there isnt enough memory to carry out the required operation!!!!"

Maybe you need more memory

First of all there isnt nothing wrong with your task manager. It's just in a different view that you don't know how to change, oh well.

I have: one gig of ddr memory 2.6ghz proc, 1 160gb hard drive, 1 80 gig hard drive, 256 radeon 9200 ati graphics card, creative blaster sound blaster 3d live running windows xp service pack two. I have tried a different memory module and also tried to repair windows. I have done nothing to alter the way taskmanager is shown and that does not answer the icons dissapearing bit????
The fact that it was alright one minute and mental the next. Please tell me how to change the look of task manager so i can check that. But I reckon my xp might just be rather corrupted \ /
bugggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr

Open task manager, next to where it reads "end processes" click next to that in a blank area and double click and your task manager will be back to normal.

Wow yep that worked for task manager but what is the point??
still think somethings a miss in my start bar some icons are just not there and there is no names under some stuff O..o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom