XP Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallus

Solid State Member
I have windows XP. And it everytime I load windows, it looks almost like I am running it in Safe Mode. And on top of that, none of my stuff works, like network. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix any of this?

The problem seems to be with the display and other drivers. What display adapter do u have? What dou see in the device manager.

try to restore the system back to the day when it was working fine... check for any new hardware/software installed or any new updates installed on the system

i'm with maverick ... it does sound like a display driver issue .. u can try reinstallin' the display drivers

Sounds like a display drivers problem but if suddenly all ur stuff doesnt work like u cant open programs then u probly got a virus try re-installing or repairing you OS.

well thats what i thought at first, but my internet doesnt work? it SEEMs liek in running in safe mode but im not....and i cant system restore there are no restore points for some reason

ok, my video card works fine now...its just i still cannot connect to the internet...and it still looks like my cmoputer is running in safe mode or the desktop is set to classic view(the start bar is the windows98 gray color which is what it looks liekf or me in safe mode) but its always like this and i dont kno how to get it working again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom