Xp Nuked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or you can go to your BIOS by pressing one of the keys and then change the primary boot drive to your cd rom drive (usually d:) Then load your XP CD back in and do repair. If the repair doesn't do it then do an install but don't format your stuff.

See, there are easier ways to deal with stuff then just reformating everytime you run into a problem guys.

When you say that the system crashes and that you have tried almost all the ways to troublshoot it.... i would like to know wht msg does it display if you simply start the system.... ME is definately not the option i would suggest you to go for... but b4 i suggest a format and reinstall why not understand whts wrong with the upgraded windows XP

don't format just yet. put your(2) hard drive in another (1)computer and boot up. use the (1) computer and log on, browse your bad hard (2) drive and save all the files that you want on a cd. if its only your os is screwed you should be able to do this task.

if you can get rid of winme i highly recommend it, its the worst operating system ever. try to get a copy of winxp (ligit copy) or win98(ligit copy) and format your drive and do a fresh install.

never lend that person your computer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom