XP login screen clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeRuler99

purveyor of fine cheeses
Is there a plugin or something that I can download so that there is a clock on the login screen of Windows XP, or do I have to wait for Longhorn?

I guess windows XP logon screen does not support any animations, or dynamic content .
I dont think you can get a plugin to do so.! Guess you have to wait ... :-w

Sign
Intercodes

Theres no way unless you have a server and use automatic logon scripts and this and that, and bla etc. In otherwords its incredibly hard to do, ill look into it and ill keep you posted if i find something.

Have u a server??? If you have it should not be a problem.

Hey,
Try using Smart Bar XP http://www.smartbarxp.com/cgi-bin/cws/home.php?page=dl_sbxp It looks a little like some of the screenshots I have seen from longhorn. I have used it and it is pretty nice with some cool features. I got tired of it after a little bit and removed it though. It should do what you want.

edit. Just realized you wanted it on your logon screen sorry. This will only work when you are logged on. Sounds like a regedit to me but I have no idea how to do that. Sorry for not fully understanding your post.

horris1st said:
Theres no way unless you have a server and use automatic logon scripts and this and that, and bla etc. In otherwords its incredibly hard to do, ill look into it and ill keep you posted if i find something.

Have u a server??? If you have it should not be a problem.

Never hold your farts in.... they travel up your spine into your brain and thats

you are a sick puppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom