XP Admin help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykzeulb

In Runtime
Ok...My brother must have found out he admin password or something and set it so he is the admin on my computer now, it's my computer and I dont like the idea of him being bale to control all the stuff on there cauz he is a real #~@% so if anyone could tell me how to get it back so I am the admin again or just how to be able to get in the admin

tell you brother log in as admin...right click my computer...go to manage...go to users folder....right click admin and reset password....

viola"

dykzeulb, unless you use a 3rd party software, you won't be able to 'crack back in' so to speak. I once forgot my admin password (foolish mistake i won't make again) and i had to get a software utiliyt to reset my admin password.

You're just have to get your bro to stop messin around on your PC and tell you what the admin password is or simply reinstall XP and create a 'User' account for your brother.

Right...and next time rip away controls of those sorts of abilities from your brother. Once you can back admin rights.....post again and we will walk you through how to do this right so that he won't be able to even get remotely close to messing with these types of changes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom