WTF is wrong with CD/DVD/BD burningin Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
I thought I understood how to burn a disc, but evidently, i don't.

I tried burning some files onto a DVD and windows 7 won't finalize it. I chose the regular burning method (mastered) so it would act like a normal disk.

HOWEVER, when i put the disc in, it's listed, and says there's data on it, and there's free space, but when you open it, nothing is there. AND I CAN STILL ADD TO IT!

same if i finalize a disk done in the USB type mode too.

no matter what i do, it doesn't actually close the session and i can keep adding to the disk.

does this even make sense?

Here, this is a FINALIZED disk, Shouldn't it say 0 bytes of 32MB free? and this is what it shows up as:

68559372.jpg

Try using different software than the built in stuff with Windows. It has never been known to be the best.

Yeah...but i really don't want to, and IMO shouldn't have to.

Last time i tried to even think about using Windows for something like that i make coasters out of 50 DVD's.

IMO you shouldnt use Windows for every single task that you want to do. Windows is not the end all tool to do everything. If it was there would be no need for any software ever to be created.

Depends really.

For burning .iso or .img i use ImgBurn, for backing up data or simple music disks, nero.

Most media programs have built in burners, like winamp or WMP, but I never used those..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom