Wtf Spyware How!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spfd

Daemon Poster
omg i have this god damn annoying spyware

ive ran spybot search and destroy x2
already and still it wont go away
i dont even know how i have it considering i barely use IE, i mostly use netscape 7.1

anyways heres a pic of it

help me get rid of this crap plz.

thanks.

here ya go bro,, great lil tool, once installed, go to uninstall tab, find proggy, put a check in box, hit uninstall or remove,,this is awesome tool, hope it helps. you need help with it let me know. unzip, it will default to c\pro\files, then you will see setup icon, this will put an icon on desktop, then your good to go. like i said need help we are here.well I guess its to be,, pm me an addy I'll send it to you.

Maybe he forgot an attachment or a link or something?

Anyway, have you tried Ad-Aware? And it's not in Add/Remove Programs, I take it?

ran spybot x2
downloaded adware, ran it like x4 since it does it completely fast and i did screw around with the settings of it

anyways i just used hijack this and guessed some but its gone now

thank god

burn in hell lop.com

you get this thing called "mysearch bar" if you install Kazaa, I wasn't able to uninstall it, but when I downloaded and installed Diet Kazaa, it got rid of it for me

From the looks of the screenshot and your Hi-Jack this. You got that when you installed MSN Messenger Plus. Am I correct?

If so, they will probably plant a bunch of Icons on your desktop and in yur favorites. I had the same thing. One round of Spybot S&D and a little HiJack This took care of it :D

Was this tool bar installed on both IE and Netscape?

In IE you can right-click on the tookbar and see if you have a check by onther search bar. You usually need only (Standard buttons, address bar, links as default)

I'll try to find you the registry keys to remove the extra crap that was installed for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom