wtf is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

neversleeps

In Runtime
ok i realize what it is but how about why?? and how does wmp have access my ebay pw? its the new wmp10 and i dont use ie, any good reason why microsucks would b having the new wmp collecting everyones ebay passwords
(see attached pic)

man that is like sooooo messed up. way out crap....run an antivirus and adware/spyware remover fast.....like now!!!!!

check the sig, xp pro. ya i kno its messed up hardcore. if i were u guys i would stay away from wmp10. i read some other stuff about it and it starts a new driver windows service and shiet. bad bad stuff. this is just like when i found yahoo messenger was trying to send email messages and then i ask yahoo about and they have no idea what im talking about. hmmm. btw antivirus and spyware scans get done on an at least weekly basis.

Run them again just to be sure. I'd contact MS and see what's up. lol. At any rate, try to use WMP 9.

well, it does have links for online shopping... maybe ebay is one of the lists? I'd still scan, though with latest definitions...

Yet another satisfied Microshaft user </sarcasm>

What A/V etc. scanners are you using with regulaity? It's best to use a combinationn of things, Norton, Ad-aware, spybot, Trojan Guarder, and spywareblaster being among them. It's a good thing you're using the ZA Pro firewall.

As far as WMP-10 goes, I have it, and I hate it. too many bugs and other issues, though I haven't run into that one yet (probably because I don't have an e-bay account) go back to 9 series if you don't need 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom