The World Wide Waste Of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
People surf the net at work?? Say it isnÂ’t so! [H]ard|OCP would never condone such a terrible misuse of company time as surfing the [H] at workÂ…*ahem*Â…but if you do use this. Greatest. Tool. Ever.

Many employees spend most of their work day tapping diligently at their computers and looking intently at their screens -- but how many are updating their blog or sending funny e-mails instead of typing up that important memo, or responding to customer requests?

http://www.workfriendly.net/ < try it, pretty cool

lol. I had some experience with small business IT....they will get fooled. I used a computer in a company once where the registry was open....lol.

Wish I could check out your link Warez. BUT once again blocked by corporates St. Bernard Software. Gotta fix my back door network soon.

It's there for a reson dont you think? What if you find a back door that you find will get exploited which can then compromise your whole network and get you fired?

It's not like that. My plant switched our ISP and I still have a full T1 at my disposal till next DEC. Unfortunately, i only have an extra pc with win98 that doesn't like my wireless access point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom