wont let me restore to restore point on windows xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

socom234

Baseband Member
I was trying to get battlefield vietnam to work right on my comp like it wouldnt let me join in online games sed i hat the rong version so i download the pathes and stuff and it still doesnt work. so i uninstall it and then i delete the ea games program file. now when i try to install that game agian it gets to 100% then says the installing could not be completed plz try again later. some im like wtf and try to do a system restore to get the eagames program file back but when i do system restore it says it could not be completed every time i do it. i tried liek 4 different restored points and it says the smae thing every time that it cant restore to the last restore point. plz help me i want to play that game .online with my friends

Re:

Hello,

The reason why the system restore points are failing is because a critical change has occured between the time of the restore points and now. But critical in the sense of significant change, rather than problematic change. So there is an important system change which is imperative, which cannot be cycled back.

Unfortunately, this kicks restoring out of the option. You may have dead registry keys in your system's registry, which need clearing. Perhaps you should contact EA Games :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom