Wireless programme OS problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

don_cartez

Beta member
I recently bought a new computer and have now installed 2 operating systems after i keep having the same problem,

The problem im having is that anything to do with wireless will not work, for example i have a speedtouch 121g usb adapter which i installed the drivers for and i know works perfectly, but everytime i load the programme to change the settings, it closes autimatically, ive tried this with a couple of other different wireless adapter programmes.

For some reason everything but this works fine, i had the same trouble on xp 32 bit, and im now running vista ultimate 64bit on it and its doing the same thing?

So in conclusion the problem im having is that it wont recognise the hardware and it wont let me open the software for longer than a second!

has anyone heard anything like this at all??

any help will be greatly appreciated,

Dave.

Hello,

Check the software developers website for a updated version that is fully comnpatible with the OS you are running. That is the only real answer anyone can give. Also check to make sure the drivers you are runing are for Vista 64 Bit and not XP or Vista 32 Bit.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom