Wireless Game controllers for 64 bit windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Do not Stare at my Avatar
I am building a super pc for someone and they want two wireless game controllers that are similar to the xbox ones, but don't have to be that exact configuration.

They have to be very reliable and it would be nice if the batteries could be recharged.. (Like they have a dock)

I was looking at two of these:
Newegg.com - Microsoft JR9-00001 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - PC Game Controllers

But alot of the reviews are looking quite bad.

Price is no issue and they can be ordered from anywhere..

That is the same controller i use with my XBOX 360. You need the Receiver for the PC but it will work fine. Just use rechargable AA Batteries and they will work for over a week easily.

I just got a wired XBOX 360 controller. Unless Wireless is completely necessary a wired one will do just fine.

You can buy the controller and a receiver in a pack but any xbox 360 wired will work and any wireless xbox 360 controller will work with the receiver.

But to answer the question, I havent found a better controller or one with a better warranty that i would want to use. In all honesty the XBOX controller isnt going to break. I have had my wired one for at least 3 years without a issue. Even with heavy use it is built sturdy. Have to remember, it is truly a console controller. Not a PC controller so it is built with longevity in mind.

They to me feel the most comfortable as well out of any controller. I hear you can also use a wired PS3 Controller though.

Yea unfortunately the client wants wireless, I reccomended wired, but he insists.

Ok, so I guess we will go with the xbox ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom