WINMX a good p2p sharing software??

Status
Not open for further replies.

psman

In Runtime
Hello sometimes I use p2p softwares to legally download music i used alot of softwares ,alot of them came bundled with spywares only one seems secure to me its WINMX with it never had any new spywares after i use it..
Did any one else used it??? did you notice malwares from it??
Tanx
www.winmx.com

I dont have experence with p2p over the internet. I have used p2p over a closed network. I would stay away from them, find a friend to get the stuff from, then you dont have to worry about the spyware and such.

aha
WINMX only shares MP3s so Im not worried about downloaded stuff im only thinking about the Bundled Malwares

WinMX certainly does contain spyware/malware. I am about 95 percent certain that Limewire does also. Soulseek is one that contains NO spyware/malware....

www.slsknet.org

just try and understand the pyschy of the Winmx ....it never digs deep into your computer and hence no spywares ...on the other hand if u are using kazza then u will se many programs getting installed in ur computer in the process of installation...if u are able to identify and remove these programs ...i am sure there is nothing like kazza for p2p sharing

aquascor said:
just try and understand the pyschy of the Winmx ....it never digs deep into your computer and hence no spywares ...on the other hand if u are using kazza then u will se many programs getting installed in ur computer in the process of installation...if u are able to identify and remove these programs ...i am sure there is nothing like kazza for p2p sharing

na! Limewire ownz Kazza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom