Windows XP Wont start up properly When booting

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, i have a Computer, from a familys house.. and basically they have photos and Videos on there that they need. but the computer just restarts about 10 seconds during the Windows Flag where the Loading bar shows. ive tryed the hard drive in a different computer but the other computer that i tryed the hard drive in wont open it or nothing.. is there a way i can still get the files from the hard drive?

Safe mode doesnt work either Just freezes. Would be a great help if someone knows how

This thing works then mate ?

bad link or something ? :S

so what do i do..

do i just use a computer with a normal OS on it that works then put the Hard drive in that doesnt work and then work from there?

may take a while depending on what option you picked; but I've used it on several occasions and brought back "dead" systems. EricB is the one who recommended it to me.

Well you can try and see if the computer boots. If not, restart SpinRite, and this time while its scanning, pick a different option by scrolling through the screens with the arrow keys, and you should get to a screen with 5 options; try one of the more advanced options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom