windows XP wont start up normally...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomstick666

Daemon Poster
ok i have an another issue...im having this problem for about a month. when i start up my comp and at the windows XP logo w/ the blue bar rolling, its just stops there. the windows XP logo and blue bar just keep going....and goin....not starting up. so i always have to force quit the comp by pressing power button, then when it start up it asks me to choose "start up normaly" or "safe mode" or "start up windows at last working configuration". and i have to choose "start up windows at last working configuration" to start up my comp everytime. and i cant figure out why it wont start up normally...i checked all viruses and its fine. and i checked boot priority in BIOS. and it set to system HD. please help if u know whats causing this.... or if u know how i can find out whats causing this problem, please let me know. thx.

i ahd this and the computer technichian (this was my mums PC bought from PCworld) came as part of our 1 year garuntee and he said the HDD was broke and had to be replaced...i had exactly the same symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom