Windows XP Update Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i am. I am a computer technician. Never said i was a OS Technician did i? Altho i know how to install OS's Perfectly fine i am running through problems i have never ran through before! Happens to everyone.

A lot of this is quite general knowledge for a computer tech, TBH IMO. And, to my knowledge, I don't think there is really an 'OS technician'... Computer tech has to deal with the OS, after all...

Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

This is common knowledge for any Tech. You don't have to be a OS tech to know this stuff. Plus being a PC Tech you would know this cause not every install ever goes perfect when working on a Customers PC and you have to think on the fly and fix it right away and get it back to them. Time is money when working on their PC's.

Sorry xXxexpertxXx but to me it seems that you are not being completely honest with us. If you were a Tech you would know not to pay no $8,500 for a Desktop and $4,500 for a laptop. Every Tech has built at least 1 machine for themselves. I am not even a tech and i have built at least 30 machines by now. So who is not being honest here? CarnageX, b1gapl among many other members will back up my knowledge. I may not know it all. But i certainly can figure out just about any issue that comes up.

I am a computer technician. I work at a computer store known as "Ziero Computers" the owners name being Martin Zierik. (dont ask) I have been working their for a good 5 months now so i only have 5 month experience so i DO NOT know the whole lot but i can build a computer perfectly fine. And ofcourse i dont work alone cause i am not yet ready to work alone. If i encounter a problem ill usually try to fix it my self than of course ask for some help. But here at my house i dont even try to fix it i just come to tech forums and ask for help.....

Anyways my problem is resolved reformatting fix it and this post can be marked as Resolved or Solved or w/e

Thx for the help.

And i know their isnt a OS Technician... lol..

What here do you not believe? It isnt hard to believe. I have been working 5 months. i work monday - friday mostly. But this week i have a few days off. I DO NOT know the WHOLE LOT! i am mostly working with the HARDWARE of computers and NOT the software altho i have installed XP and VISTA many times i mostly just work with hardware/building computers and fixing them.

chillpill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom