Let me rephrase a bit. I have 2 drives in the computer. I had to replace the main primary master drive cause it went bad. So I replaced it, everything was working fine and set correctly. Then when it booted into windows, the main C drive that was listed, was ACTUALLY the Slave drive, and the drive that Windows installed to was the F drive. But I didnt install to the slave, it installed to the brand new drive, but in Windows XP the brand new drive shows up as the F: drive.
Anyway, im reinstalling everything now with the slave drive disconnected. When i get up and running in XP again im gonna re-attach the slave drive and see what happens. Argh!