windows xp product key - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2005, 06:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ultra Techie
Send a message via AIM to Roshi229 Send a message via Yahoo to Roshi229

waynejkruse10 congrats on 666 posts made by this double post here... but was that intentional or are you just enjoying such an interesting number of posts....

and yes... it is a very volital topic. but for everyone who downloads and pirates all thier software, never buying it, driving up the price for the rest of us, refusing to pay for the honest man's work. you don't take clothes from walmart or Belks do you? well just like the men and women who live thier lives paycheck to paycheck to make you that shirt... there are men and women working hard to bring you the next copy of windows, and mac, and photoshop, and everything else...
Companies are not alive... companies don't print thier own money or laws... companies are not evil... they are thousands of people like you and me trying to put food on the table... if anything, we are mad at the CEO the VP the man in the corner office taking advantage of the "Company" to feel powerful.
these ppl have forgotten the working man.
sorry, i'm a bit upset with the state of things at the moment... i've rambled on on a couple of threads now.
sorry for rambling.. and ranting... i'm going to call it a night and cool off a bit.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

<form action=\"\" method=\"get\">
<input type=\"text\" name=\"search\"> <input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Search first, ask later!\"></form>