Windows XP Pop-up Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
In Windows XP, there are pop up notifications. They say things like "Wireless connection not available" or "Wireless Network Now Available" and things like that. You know when you connect to a wireless network and then there is a pop up that says you are connected? Yeah, I hate that. Since wireless is, well, wirelees it is flaky. Signals come and go, very quickly and without warning, and this I know. I can accept this, but what I CANNOT (it just did it while I was typing this, oh I'm annoyed) accept, are the popup windows that, at some times, will pop up SEVERAL times a miinute to tell me I have a signal or I dont have a signal. Does anyone know how to turn off those pop up balloons? They suckk.

There has to be an easier way, there just has to be. Removing each registry key? There are so many! Especially for the pop-up balloons! You think you have them all, but then BAM! There is another pop-up that you just did not anticipate. Isn't there some way to just turn them all off altogether

That last one that The Monster gave me worked great, and it was alwfully easy to do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom