Windows XP Home SP2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoobieSrUs

Baseband Member
Ok, im trying to d/l XP SP2.. well, it aint d/ling..I just reformated my HD cus i was having MANY problems, and u know, ud think after reformatting ur HD, ur computer would work allright.. well its not.. Oh, I should check to see if this will even post, or am i gonna have to go into safe mode...

ok , it worked finaly.. alrighty, my problem.. Im using Firefox.. I go to microshits site, n i click on the update for sp2.. ok it sais itll look for new updates n such, then itll come up with the sp2. I click it, and i get crap.. its like my computer doesnt like microsoft.com ;/ does anyone know where i could download sp2, and dont say from download.com, it links u to micrsofts home page ;/ I need help ;/

don't use firefox. Alot of web pages are programmed solely for internet explorer and have problems doing things on with other web browsers. Some hyperlinks won't work and they have problems displaying the page correctly. Try using IE to download it, if that doesn't work go to a buddies house, download it there and then burn it onto a disk

Yeah I know me too, but ya gotta use it to get windows updates and don't ya think they planned it that way.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom