Not open for further replies.

K1boRG

Baseband Member
How to contact me:
• Email: k1borgz@gmail.com
• MSN: k1borgz@gmail.com
• MySpace: MySpace.com - K1boRG aka K1b - 18 - Male - - www.myspace.com/k1borgz
• MyWeb: Log In

Getting randomply bluescreens & restarts on my new PC what i get week ago,but had these problem since i buy'd it, i dont want to take it to garanty yet, so im asking for help here... on bluescreen ( BSOD ) there was something about win32k.sys and about dump something....

* BAKS
Monitor: Acer AL1916WA
Sound: Creative inspire T6100
Monitor Displey: collas 19
Processor: Intel Q6600 Core 2 Quad LGA775 2.40 Ghz
RAM: MB 2048MBX2 DDR 800(4096MB)
Videocard: GEFORCE 8600GT 512 MB DDR-3
HDD: GB SEAGATE 500GB 16MB
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-P31-DS3L
Soundcard: Integrated
Other stuff: Card Reader 26in 1

Here's SS from driveragent (i have russian windows, tryed 2 different windows ,but on both had same problems)

25858853bj7.jpg

(C) Helmuts ( K1boRG ) Latvija,Riga

Hello,

First you need to get all those missing drivers. Some are for audio, video and chipset. Install those to get rid of those Red X's. After that we can work on why the PC is restarting. It could be cause of the missign drivers causing conflicts.

Cheers,
Mak

I would also (when the computer is working) go into your advanced settings and go under startup and recovery. Then uncheck the box that says automatic restart. This way when you do get the blue screen you can read the error and use the error code to find out what hte conflict is.

Now, we cant understand much about those devices because of the non-unicode russian language.
Anyway, i still saw the USB drop down list with the big red bad X-es. This is not normal, as far as i know USB drivers come build in with Service Pack 2. Do you use SP2? That might be a part of the problem...

Ok i reinstalled windows again (ofc formated) now it's english lang win xp, but still same problem, where can i get those missing drivers, i installed all drivers what i had on my PC Cd's... also reinstalled .NET 2 becouse it had some error, so i reinstalled it... but still restarting... I'll soon uplaod pic with missing drivers again when i get new driveragent

(C) k1borg

Hello,

The ATi is for your display adapter. Get that right from the ATi/AMD site.

The PCI IDE controller shoudl be right on your mother board manufacturer's site. that should be included right with the mother board drivers or the chipset drivers. Which will also take care of the USB issues.

The Plug and play monitor you have to get those from your monitor's manufacturer site.

The Sound you get from the card manufacturer's site.

If this is a prebuilt then look at the site for the PC manufacturer under Support or Downloads for your specific system.

Cheers,
Mak

Hello,

The ATi is for your display adapter. Get that right from the ATi/AMD site.

The PCI IDE controller shoudl be right on your mother board manufacturer's site. that should be included right with the mother board drivers or the chipset drivers. Which will also take care of the USB issues.

The Plug and play monitor you have to get those from your monitor's manufacturer site.

The Sound you get from the card manufacturer's site.

If this is a prebuilt then look at the site for the PC manufacturer under Support or Downloads for your specific system.

Cheers,
Mak

and using a xp service 2 disc will solve the usb driver issues. find your motherboard's name and head to their wesite for driver

Hm, i googled ,but found alot of spam not releated to my driver website, lot's of "crack serial etc" can u guys tell me right sites to my drivers? I gived full info about my pc @ 1st post

Hello,

As stated several time you have to go to the manufacturer's site.

Sound you would go to Creative's site.
MotherBoard to Gigabyte's site.

All the stuff is at those sites. Just putting in the device and driver the first results should be the manufacturer's site.

Cheers,
Mak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom