Windows XP Driver Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonathanX95

Beta member
Hello, i am new here so please go easy on me. I am trying to upgrade my OS to Windows XP. I am trying to install Windows XP and i need help setting up a internet connection for it. I don't know how to do that and spent 3 hours of frustration looking around for help and trying to do it myself but failed.

I need to know how to set up a internet connection, i tried to download the driver from my mom's PC and load it to a USB and install it on my PC but it didn't do anything, i still had no connection, i have restarted my PC but nothing, how do i know its not my router? Well its cause it shows i have full bars on everything and i was on Xbox Live.

I was wondering if someone could please help guide me through the process of setting up a internet connection, i have Cox as my ISP if that means anything. And if you need to give me the driver, ill give you my PC specs so you can find the right ones:

PC SPECS:

79586497.png

MY PC:

2pshdvs.jpg

All help is appreciated, i have put so much time into trying to figure out, someone please be my hero :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom