windows xp device driver error

Status
Not open for further replies.

thayde1

Baseband Member
my comp keeps goin to a blue screen error and then i have to restart.....its doing it almost every 5-10 mins the comp has been on. here is the microsoft online crash analysis: https://oca.microsoft.com/en/Response.aspx?sid=10

im thinkin it could be my video card overheating. my sapphire radeon x850xt 256mb running idle at about 40 any suggestions or ideas?

i installed 2 x 1gb ocz ddr400 pc 3200 platinum memory in my comp about 3-4 weeks ago and the comp was working fine for 2 weeks and then i went out of town for about 1.5 weeks. i came back on thursday and these blue screen errors would come up. cuold be the RAM but it worked great until i turned my comp off and returned from the trip.

So it is your memory.
Make sure your computer can handle your new cards.
Are you sitting at the computer we are talking about right now?
Also, if you can, try using other memory cards and test to see if it is actually the new cards.

Go here and get Memtest86+. Run it for about a half hour to an hour, and let it get through a few tests. If any errors show up within the half hour to an hour, you got a bad stick of RAM. If you would like to run a more thorough test, run it over night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom