windows xp corporate

Status
Not open for further replies.

talldude123

Banned
does the windows xp pro corporate edition sp2 act just like professional? What are the main differences...

Windows XP Pro doesnt need activation, so whats the difference with the corporate edition...

What i am wondering is...

does the corporate edition of windows xp act just like xp pro, with the user accounts and stuff...

i was thinking of installing xp pro corporate edition over xp home and keeping files and settings, i just want the corporate edition to act just like home edition would...

They don't make corporate anymore...... Just upgrade to Pro or stay with your current setup.

Then it's simple don't use it because it will not work. The very moment you install it the CD key for all corporate versions will be sent to MS and regardless weither it's ligit or not they lock you out of windows that is how I have come to understand it.

MS cancelled corp a long time ago and will not allow others to use it. Just get pro.

what they mean by corporate is it uses a corporate serial which can be used as many times as needed because when you work in a corporate environment, you always wipe an install out and instead of calling MS every 3rd time you do this, you just use the corporate serial. I download XP and i got my a corp serial and have used ever since it came out and I have put it on many machines andit has never been black listed like what everyone else always says

Warez Monster said:
what they mean by corporate is it uses a corporate serial which can be used as many times as needed because when you work in a corporate environment, you always wipe an install out and instead of calling MS every 3rd time you do this, you just use the corporate serial. I download XP and i got my a corp serial and have used ever since it came out and I have put it on many machines andit has never been black listed like what everyone else always says

Volume License is what I am referring too. Couldnt think of it before

have you ever went to MS home page or MS update?

both "finding" and "corp editions" are very shady just go ligit.

I tried XP Pro Corp on my laptop for a week or two...it worked just fine. MS Update worked fine; validated the key fine, etc. Then I uninstalled it for Linux does more than what I need on the laptop (all but gaming--laptop can't handle it anyway)... and my desktop...WinXP was a present from a friend, and I assume it's legit being that it's not corporate...

All fun stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom