Windows XP boots to Blue screen with no Login box

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason93

Solid State Member
I hope this is the right section :thumbsup:

Heres a video of my problem:
YouTube - comp.avi

So earlier yesturday i was hooking up my computer with my new led lcd hdtv (success). Then i hook everything back up the way it normally is (without hdtv) in my office and it boots up fine. This morning, i boot it up and i get what you see in the video. I then reboot and get some checkdisk thing that says its checking my "consistency"...i let that run, and still came up to this screen. Then once again i reboot, you guessed it, same blue screen with no login box (the palm trees is some logon program that i downloaded to "spice up" my login screen). And thats the Windows XP disk you see there at the end. How do i fix this?? help needed thanks!!

if you need more info for like BIOS or something ill upload another video

Ive got YT blocked at work so cant view it.

When you hook the tv back up can you see the login?

Try to boot up with your windows xp Cd and fix the operating system whit the option in the setup "fix previous installation " or something like that...
¿can you log in into safe mode?

Bye!

Try to boot up with your windows xp Cd and fix the operating system whit the option in the setup "fix previous installation " or something like that...
¿can you log in into safe mode?

Bye!

Will any of my programs, documents, music, photos be lost?

no it didint :sad:

now im going to try and repair windows.

i asked this same question on another forums and someone said that it could be a faulty video card...is this likely?

Anything is possible, you could boot into safemode, uninstall the video drivers then reboot into normal mode and see if that changes anything, then reinstall the drivers if you get past the login screen.

what do i do? This is what it says right now:

1: C;/WINDOWS
Which Windows installation would you like to log onto
<to cancel, press ENTER>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom