windows xp big problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

ville_valo

In Runtime
hey, i just re-installed windows xp, but my problems didn't go away. the reason i re-installed it was freezing and self-restarting. now after re-installing windows my pc still freezes and restarts, i turn it on it goes into windows and it either freezer or restarts. what could the real issue be, i need some help.
thanks

sounds like a powersupply, harddrive or ram but you might want to do a clean install and format the entire harddrive with a fresh copy of windows and if the problem presists we can begin looking for a different problem in the ram or power supply

im doing that, re-installin windows again entirely, but my pc still freezes or restarts during the installation

if you have more than 1 stick of ram, take one out and see what happens, if it happens again, use the other stick

ya do that to eliminate the idea that it could be the ram then we can do more tests on each component to determine the problem.

it may be a RAM problem i had one similar too, changed the RAM and everything worked fine . Or just take out all the parts, clean them and again set them back on to the PC and see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom