Windows XP Advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the latest zonealarm comes with anti virus protection... at least, I think its the latest. Probably not the greatest, but am not completely sure how useful it is yet as I've not seen any reviews, nor looked for any.

Actually, the latest zonealarm comes with anti virus protection... at least, I think its the latest. Probably not the greatest, but am not completely sure how useful it is yet as I've not seen any reviews, nor looked for any.

Not the FREE version, which is what most people use. Liz

southernlady said:
4, actually, I don't put Bugoff there cause most people don't have a clue what to do with it. And the A/V and Firewall are individual preferences. Microsoft's program is still in Beta and some people are wary of that. Liz

I was talking about Warez Monster's Profile. Me and you Posted at the exact same time, when he wanted to know what 3rd party tools

killians45 said:

from all of the review I seen, they said the new zonealarm doesn't even work as good as the old one and it antivirus wasn't good.

Imho-- Sp2 is a requirement. Argue if you want. Sp2 tells me when My zone alarm is turned off. Sp2 tells me when my anti-virus is out of date. Sometimes I play games and forget to turn these programs back on and a balloon pops up and warns me.At first I had a few problems but it was my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom