windows xp activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihatewalmart

Banned
I have a copy of xp that I spent $200.00 on and i was wondering if there is a activation serial or crack for free cause my activation key that came with it doesn't work anymore!!!

well we cant give you a website for a windows xp crack, however, try PM somebody and they might give you a link.

that was so gay cause the robot thing didn't have the id number so i had to talk to a person and waste half an hour!!!

I am told that you can re-install windows indefinetly as long as you are re-installing it on the same machine over and over again. I know a techie who has re-installed the same copy of windows on the same PC thirty times and Microsoft does not have a problem with this. He keeps making changes to the hardware and needs to re-configure the OS.

you cant activate windows on two computers, because the activation number is for one computer, unless its corporate edition, which you will pay lots of money for.

Ihatewalmart said:
I have a copy of xp that I spent $200.00 on and i was wondering if there is a activation serial or crack for free cause my activation key that came with it doesn't work anymore!!!

call the store you bought it from, and ask for a serial number.
It should be placed on the box as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom