windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillal

Baseband Member
i just ordered new Pc form the net without OS (windows). i got new unused windows pro at home. my question is:
is it hard to install windows XP pro.
after installing windows XP do i have to install other drives and hardwares. is it easy or do i need experience.(i dont have any).
pleae guide me.
thanx.

As long as you follow the on-screen directions, it shouldn't be very hard. After you install Windows XP, you'll likely have to install Windows Updates if the WinXP you have is older. You don't need to install anything new, you just need to know about you PC. If you have any problems, post here.

but the PC is new and non of the hardwares have been installed. would it automatically install whwn i install window XP.

You don't need to install hardware like the processor and stuff. Those are things that are needed to run a PC. You won't need to install the keyboard and mouse either. If you have a video card, then you're going to need to install the drivers for it from the makers website, and you will need to disable the onboard video if there is any.

Install XP, then worry about those things.

I know you can do it! my girlfriend did on her own pc and she's not very gifted in the ways of technology... yet.

Ryan

yeah man dont worry its easy, just follow the instructions. if u try to install other hardware like a scanner or printer or webcam and they dont work then u just dowload the drivers from the manufacturers websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom