what sites you visiting that have viruses?
is a good site but has a trojan, just dont download it
that is the PM I went to the first one and looked up autocad and it didn't even install anything and my anti-virus was going beserk, I wasn't trying to get you mad I was just trying to make you aware of the situation and to let you know that your pm box was full. Also so everyone that reads this lets clear this up the right way instead of it having to be locked.
This is how it went down.
1) I downloaded autocad via. Torrentz and I didn't get the keygen with it so my first thing that came to mind was go to Warez_Monster since he know soo much about software (he is software and OS king)
2) I pm what I basically just said and if he knew sites that had some keygens i could have got (I didn't mention what program)
3) He replies kindly and in a manly way what is posted at the very begining.
4) I went to the first one looked up autocad nothing to install/Download all I had to do was press this button that said generate key so I did right when I did that my Computer anti-Virus was going beserk and it stated you recently just got this Trojan virus etc..
5) so Then I did some downloading again and got Windows x64 from torrents again ( I know I know I should really stop) so I tried installing and got this problem.
10) so warez I am so sorry to make you mad but I was just trying to inform you why/how I got this virus so hopefully you won't do it and to inform other people once again I would atleast like our internet friendship to stay at neutral or even better be friend. also to clear all things up he really didn't advise me to go there I asked if he knew a place and stuff. /apology
Back to my problem, Help me all of my hardware should be compatible.