Windows won't open as result of virus/systemrestore

Status
Not open for further replies.

invinciblehobo

Solid State Member
on a laptop w/ windows xp pro, i did system restore cuz i had a lot of viruses and i thought it's only bad if the viruses were there b4 the checkpoint-thing was made, but when i did it, no matter what mode of windows (safe mode/normal/...) it always goes "low on virtual memory..." and then it has the popup "drwatson postmortem debugger closed" (send or dont send), constantly, and nothing opens. when i try doing task manager, it has "task manager closed" (send or dont send). overall, i cant open anything. how can i fix this? (please explain)

we dont have the windows xp pro cd cuz our comp is an hp, can i download it somewhere? and how would i reformat and reinstall when i get the cd?

you cant talk about pirating software in this forum. people jump on me about that all the time. jus pm i guess.

nvm, i think i know where the windows cd is. i dont know much about stuff like windows cds, all i knew was they come w/ the comp, i didnt know it was just like the stuff u buy, thought that was different, so nvm about asking where 2 get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom