Windows will not start, need help with error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

soarwitheagles

Lookin' for higher ground
Built this system and it worked fine for about one week. Suddenly got BSOD's. Then after about 4 BSOD's, the system would not even boot.

Next, Windows said it would try to repair itself. I let it try. Still no go.

Finally, after a number of failed starts, it suddenly boots right up.

Not sure where to go from here.

Here's the exact message I am receiving:

Windows Error Message
Memory_Management
Technical info:

***STOP x0000001A (0x0000000000041287, 0x0000000000000030, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000)

Can anyone here help me on this?

Thanks,

Soar

Try raising the QPI/DRAM Voltage.

Slay,

Hi again!

Ok, well, I sent the MOBO that was in question back to Gigabyte. They sent it back after supposedly testing it and they assured me it is working correctly [I must admit I have some doubts].

To be totally honest with you, this is the most frustrated I have ever felt toward a system in my life. This rig is brand spanking new and I feel like throwing it all in the garbage and startin' over again.

Last time we corresponded, you gave me several settings to alter. I tried it but still got the BSOD's. I know it is not your fault. Something here is just not working right...

Ok, I am ready to try again. If we cannot get it to go this time, I suppose I must purchase different RAM, yes, RAM that Gigabyte lists as compatible with this board.

BTW, G.Skill clearly states on their site that these sticks [the ones we have been using] should work with this MOBO. Sure hope they know what they are saying...

Would you mind posting your suggested voltage/BIOS settings again?

I'll give it a shot and let's see if we can stabilize this system.

Thanks,

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom